WSO2 Developer Studio is an Eclipse-based SOA development environment for develop artifacts and deploy them in WSO2 products. Generally it provides both diagram editor and source editor to create artifacts as shown in the following diagrams.
Preference can be changed from developer to developer which editor to use. So developer studio now provides the capability to select the preferred editor as the default editor and continue developing as developer’s preference.
Following are the steps to change the default editor.
- Go to Eclipse preferences
- Go to File Associations property view
- Select *.xml file type and it will show associated editors list.
- To change it to XML Editor as the default editor select XML Editor from the Associated editors list and select as Default.
- Then XML editor will come to the top of the list and then click OK button to close preference dialog.
- After configuring as above when you open an artifact it will open with XML editor
If you want to change the default editor back to ESB diagram editor, you can follow the same steps and set the ESB Editor as the default editor.